Travel in purpose-built minibuses or 4WDs (both with air-con) with forward-facing seats and seat belts. Check out the Essential Trip Information of the individual tour for more information regarding which vehicle you will be travelling in.
Red Centre Fleet
- Brand-new fleet of vehicles are used on 3- and 4-day trips in the Red Centre and West MacDonnell Ranges.
- All are equipped with 24 forward-facing reclining seats with seatbelts, air conditioning and curtains. There’s a DVD player on board for entertainment and above-head storage for daypacks, allowing extra leg room for added comfort.
Minibus & trailer
- A 24-seat minibus and trailer, equipped with seatbelts and air conditioning, is used on our Overnight Uluru trips
Top End 4WD Fleet
- We use 16- or 21-seat 4WD vehicles in the Top End to access areas like Twin Falls, Jim Jim Falls and Gunlom Falls. These vehicles are purpose built to tackle the Top End!
- Equipped with forward-facing seats with seatbelts, air conditioning, curtains and tinted windows, our vehicles are spacious and comfortable.
- We don’t use trailers in the Top End, so it’s important to keep luggage to a maximum 10kg. Pack your things in a soft bag for easy storage under the waterproof canopy on top of the 4WD.
West Coast 4WD fleet
- Equipped with forward-facing seats with seatbelts, air conditioning, tinted windows and curtains, so you can relax when you choose to.
- Purpose-built 20-seat Isuzu 4WD Trucks are used on Perth to Broome & Broome to Darwin trips for navigating 4WD tracks such as the Gibb River Road and Pentecost River Crossing.
- Some vehicles may be dual-branded including WesternXposure, our local Western Australian brand. Our vehicles will also have Adventure Tours and Intrepid Travel branding.