Volcanoes National Park – Gorilla Trekking in Rwanda
Volcanoes National Park Rwanda is set along the Virunga Mountains with 8 primeval volcanoes shared by Rwanda, Uganda and the Democratic Republic of Congo taking one only 2hrs to drive from Kigali Rwanda’s capital. The park is at the center enhancing the discovery of Rwandan cultural experiences. While visiting the endangered species of Mountain Gorillas in the thick forests, one can take on hikes to spot the rare species of Golden Monkeys as well as tremendous hikes to the prominent Dian Fossey tomb. Close to the park you will explore the bustling and vibrant markets of Musanze. There are various species of birds that can also be spotted for there are many beautiful different species.
- Gorilla Tracking
- Bird watching
- Musanze caves
- Iby’iwachu Cultural Village
One of Africa’s tremendous Gorilla tracking Destinations, Volcanoes National Park is suitably located in Ruhengeri Rwanda and should be every traveler’s destination while on safari vacation. If you are interested in learning more about the endangered species of Mountain Gorilla, book a trip/ safaris to the magnificent Volcanoes National park. There are other primate slike monkeys that can be seen as well as birds of the air that are usually relocating from one place to the other within the forest. The Activities include;
- Gorilla Trekking which will give you chances to spot the endangered species of Mountain Gorilla in Africa.
- Bird watching within the trees of the park will give you extraordinary encounters.
- Caving in Musanze which will enable you experience Rwanda’s rich historical features.
- Cultural encounters in the iby’iwachu cultural village where you will get to learn and engage in various traditional customs.
Volcanoes National Park is surrounded with many accommodation types that are available to all travelers that visit the park on holiday vacation to spot and encounter the rare species of Mountain Gorillas. The accommodation includes budget, mid range and luxury to suit all kinds of travelers around the world.